Yes! A lot of people searching on the Internet and asking about this question that can I watch Hulu TV on the computer. Hulu is one of the best TV vendors and he is the king of entertainment nowadays. Because you know very well about Hulu and their services like movies on demand, Original Content, Full HD, and lots of more.
Let’s give me a chance; I will clear everything. Yes, You will be surprised to know about their latest service. Hulu is bringing the newest feature for the viewer; you can enjoy Live TV on the Computer.
When I contacted to Hulu technical team, then they suggested to me that you can use Hulu with a Live TV on devices like Desktop, Laptop, and Mobile. Now you have opened up early access to viewers who have HBO, Cinemax, or Live TV as part of their Hulu subscription plan.
How will we start to watch Hulu with a Live TV?
First, If you need a subscription to Hulu TV, then you can watch otherwise not. Because the Live TV facility is only available to viewers, who subscribe to Hulu with Live TV. If you have already accepted, then go and enjoy this link beta.hulu.com.
Follow also the instruction of Second and third tips for the streaming on Computer.
Second, you have needed to install the supported browser application. You can use one of the browsers like Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari or Firefox. These all of the browsers should be the latest version.
Latest browser Version:
- Safari 10+
- Firefox 15+
Second, You have neede to enable location service in browsers, without allowing location services you will be not able to watch on your computer.
How to Enable Location Service?
- open the Chrome browser
- On the right side, click on More button then Click on Settings.
- Scrolling down, and click on Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security, “click on Content settings.
- Click Location.
- Turn to Ask before accessing on or off.
- Select the System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Click the Security & Privacy icon in the System Preferences window.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- If the padlock icon is locked (), click it and enter an admin name and password to unlock it ().
- Select Location Services.
- Check the “Enable Location Services” checkbox.
- Go to Start, then Click on Settings
- Select the System > Notifications & actions > Turn system icons on or off.
- Turn Location on or off.
You will get the user-friendly behavior at the beta.hulu.com. Hulu is doing day by day improvements in its. If you follow all the instruction which I mentioned in the article then definitely you can watch Hulu with a Live TV on the computer. Check for the further help- https://help.hulu.com/en-us/watch-live-tv-on-hulu-website
Also, check this article – Hulu with Live TV Channel – All Entertainment in One Place